Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Looking For Your Advice ...

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by VakDam, Oct 12, 2017.

1. VakDam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    KVChosting.net and QHoster.com provide nice VPS accounts which are able ot satisfy all my demands and I wonder which server is more stable and affordable from your standpoint?

2. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    So, this post is just to promote the sites or just get them clicks?

3. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Deals from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are worthwhile, they have solid and well-balanced servers which cost not much.
    Give them a try.

4. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Okay. Will give it a try whenever required. Thanks for your suggestion.

5. saurabh mathur

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    One of my friend is using the services of QHoster.com, and found their services as best support. I would then recommend you to use the services of their company and can get better utilization for your website.

6. VakDam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You know KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are attractive hosts for me and I still don't know which way is better for me to sign up with?
    So I need more info about them.
    Thanks.

7. unisecure

unisecure New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have read this question multiple times in different forum sites. The best way to check stability & affordability of any server hosting provider is to ask their customers. I f you cant find one then read their online reviews. While going through all this, you can check whether they support 24x7 technical support to solve your issues or not. If not, believe me you are going to be in great mess in the future. Also, check their uptime. It is generally complained that free & cheap server hosting providers give bad uptime & is seriously affecting businesses. This advice is true for all types of hosting like vps hosting, cloud server hosting & dedicated server hosting. If you are using cloud web server hosting then you need not worry so seriously because any downtime will get automatically handled.

8. Gob_lin

Gob_lin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It seems to me kvchosting.net is the bets company to have a deal with.
    Prices are low and support is active around the clock. Support is second to none.

9. Eve Jones

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    You are so much confused that you have repeatedly asked this question everywhere in the forum i guess. Hope admin have noticed this!