Help Me/Question Looking free templates website

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnsweet007

I want to download free templates for jomla, oscommerce and worldpress. I have found this templates website Reallance.com, one of the largest website templates providers on the Web, Free templates, professional templates, flash templates etc. please help me to find out more templates website.

B

boman

your best bet is to go to the main domain of each of the products you need templates for.

Not all templates will work with all versions on the software, so best to check first.

Try a google search for each template you need.

Boman :D

atropos

White Belt
I think it is important to really check sites that are offering free web templates, but for me I prefer to have paid templates. (I'm not against free templates)

OneScripts

Yellow Belt
You can find 100 great and free wordpress templates at drweb.de/magazin/100-kostenlose-wordpress-themes-2009/
Regards

upbizzz

White Belt
Up.biz is an expert web designing company in India offering professional services of web designing, web design, custom website designing, corporate web designing, Industry based designing, E-commerce web designs, Table less websites, Template designs, Web 2.0 based designing, Website redesign, Landing Page Design, Newsletter Designing etc.

ServerIntellect

White Belt
You could also go to some freelance sites and have a custom theme built for you for a relativity low price. It will be an original theme and wont have to worry about looking like another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.