Love advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ryceone

So have you ever been in one of those relationships, where you're not together anymore, but nothing has changed. Everything you do with the other person is the same as before, but the title is not there anymore.

We've talked about this before and we say that this is an open relationship. She's into someone and i guess i am too.

eh well i don't want to get depressed so i just wanted to ask for advice.

bayster

Yellow Belt
ya i have been there, really what i did is just let it go ..
reason being all you doing is pushing something that is just not there no more .. and both of you need to move on ...

my .02

R

ryceone

bayster said:
ya i have been there, really what i did is just let it go ..
reason being all you doing is pushing something that is just not there no more .. and both of you need to move on ...

my .02
yeah i know i know...

i just haven't had the heart. :(

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
You guys are no help at all. Yes weve all been there at one time in our lives. But the thing is, keeping them there, even though you say there is "no title" is a whole crock of shit. Seriously though. You can not just hook up with an ex for meaning less sex and hang out and so forth, because in the end, someone will always get hurt. What happens if you or she finds a new gf/bf, what do you tell them then. Its always that awkward point that you have to deal with, and bring many unessesary drama experiences. My advice is, if your with her.....then be with her completely. If you dont want a relationship, then drop her to the curb. It will save alot of pain for both of you in the long run.

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
NorCalChic46 said:
You guys are no help at all. Yes weve all been there at one time in our lives. But the thing is, keeping them there, even though you say there is "no title" is a whole crock of shit. Seriously though. You can not just hook up with an ex for meaning less sex and hang out and so forth, because in the end, someone will always get hurt. What happens if you or she finds a new gf/bf, what do you tell them then. Its always that awkward point that you have to deal with, and bring many unessesary drama experiences. My advice is, if your with her.....then be with her completely. If you dont want a relationship, then drop her to the curb. It will save alot of pain for both of you in the long run.
what she said :gwork:

hanging on to an ex never benefits anyone in the long run. you're just friends with benefits and when you do decide to get a new gf, you're gona have to drop the ex anyway (at least i hope you will). but what norcalchick said, if you stay in this situation you'll get nothing but drama and mixed emotions (more so than what youre feeling now). to be cliche, just let the past behind you and look forward to the future, cuz its obvious that you two dont want a future together as a real couple

imported_John121

Yellow Belt
Nah Never been in that situation.. It sounds like its weird.. So you guys hold hands and kiss and stuff outside the relationship.. weird.. MIGHTY weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.