Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Low Cost Server In Europe

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by GrommGram, Oct 17, 2018.

1. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I'm looking for a cheap server in Europe and there are two hosts (HostSailor and QHoster) which are to my liking and I need to know what would you do being in my place?

2. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Use deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net.
    Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.
    They gave me step-by-step instructions and their support is unbelievable.

3. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I want to say that QHoster.com is not the only company which is worth trying.
    Hosting.uk is able to meet all your demands as their plans are full-featured.
    These hosting providers are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.

4. Live Euboxes

Live Euboxes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Euboxes.com- "Fully" managed Dedicated and virtual private servers (VPS) as part of our services with quality and reliable servers and on-demand services.

>> 24x7 Server Monitoring with Statistics
    >> Service Optimization
    >> On-Demand Services
    >> Full Server Management for Servers with Control Panel