Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Main Keywords Problem

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Gustavo Woltmann, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have just fail in problem on my blog writing .I want to know how many can I use main keywords in 500 words articles?

2. gnoida

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You used keyword after first paira.

3. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I think your are asking about keyword density, you need to use 3 to 5% keywords for your article to get to top in the Google SERP. You need to include keywords in your title, sub title and the selected keywords should be in the any of first 3 lines of article, Google reads title and treats first three lines as the meta description. So you need to follow this criteria.

4. TAMIM

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +53 / -0
    Very very thanks webee for waste your time. It will help me to do my next project and also thanks for kind information.

5. Sunder42

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    There can be a lot of usage of java this keyword. In java, this is a reference variable that refers to the current object.

6. Search Engine Wings

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The SEO Keyword Ranking metric measures your search engine rankings for targeted keywords and analyzes changes in that ranking over time. When it comes to search engine marketing, this is the quintessential KPI as it demonstrates the effectiveness of your website at getting ranked on Google and attracting organic traffic. It is extremely important to track this KPI alongside other SEO Metrics and KPIs to get a full understanding of your keywords.

7. nick0201

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    can you please share the link to your first blog?
    without seeing how one can suggest where to optimize?

8. John - Smith

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Agree with user Nick0201!
    kindly share the source to optimize it better.

------------------------------------
    https://online-paystub.com/

9. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Thank you so much for sharing valuable information.

10. Anishafatima

Anishafatima New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You can use up to 3% of keywords in your blog. Keyword density is the percentage calculated based on the number of times a keyword occurs inside the content of the webpage divided by the total word count.