Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Managing Supply And Demand Factor For Business Startups.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by Prasoon Arora, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    It is being recommended that coordination of supply and demand should be treated equally.If not balanced properly, output may not be favorable.
    Lets say the supply is more than demand, products would be unnecessarily stored and if not updated would no more preferred. On the other hand, if supply is less than demand, people would not feel comfortable in using the product due to its unavailability when required.

2. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure, demand and supply go together. Demand refers to how much quantity of goods or service is most wanted by buyers at a certain price; while supply represents how much the company can offer. Moreover, supply hand always should be strong to fulfill the incoming demands of buyers.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    If you manage to audit the demand for a particular product in a city or a vicinity you are going to provide your service, no matter how small or big is the level of your business success will be all yours. the only reason is the factor of demand that lacking supply to that area.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Seeing the demand for your products is important because people must first see a need before they are willing to part with their money to buy your products. After identifying that there is a demand for the product, you must determine whether the demand is strong or weak.

5. JAni Trani

Banned

Ratings:
    +803 / -0
    Why Lack Of Capital Cannot Hold YOUR Business Back !!
    Think LACK OF CAPITAL will Stop YOUR Business? suppose Again!

I grew up hearing completely different individuals speak time and time once more regarding "Lack of capital" because the reason why they may not begin their own businesses or why they unsuccessful once they tried to begin one.

Some pronto latch on to the right excuse (what i think Americans decision a "cop out") ... They say: even the banks will not lend cash to them since they lack collateral and will not presumably pay back loans taken at the high interest rates charged by banks!

My submission - with apologies to any or all those that buy the on top of excuses - is that these issues are not to be} insurmountable as most of the people seem to suppose they're. I build no idle claims here. Believe Maine - I sleep in a society wherever institutional - or alternative | the other} quite - support for business startup is extremely removed from rich (capitalised stress terribly deliberate) compared to most other societies. therefore in this sense, I will relate to what they are saying - however solely up to some extent.

Going by my experiences and what I SEE many folks DO daily, i'm totally convinced the matter is usually NOT however or wherever to induce money / capital. the matter, MOST TIMES, IS WITH THE one that desires to induce IT! I make a case for, below ...

Learning That NOT Being Financially Intelligent may be a larger downside Than NOT Having Capital

There area unit completely different dimensions of intelligence. sadly, several "educated" individuals tend to be uneducated regarding this subject. Psychological analysis has evidenced irrevocably that completely different individuals area unit intelligent in numerous ways that, counting on their predominating natural aptitudes.

For instance an individual will not be academically sturdy (i.e. s / he has low "academic intelligence") however s / he could be extraordinarily "intelligent" as a footballer - what the scientists would decision having "Psychomotor Intelligence". Henry Martyn Robert Kiyosaki, in his book "Rich child, sensible Kid" delineated over ten completely different geniuses (intelligences), which individuals will have. (Get a replica of that book and learn additional regarding this subject).

He same his made pop typically outlined intelligence as "being able to build finer distinctions in life". From reading Kiyosaki's writings, I even have got wind of my very own definition of monetary Intelligence as "having Associate in Nursing understanding of the way to build inventive use of cash, in a very method that ensures its perpetual availability".

Consider this. Let's assume you bought promoted and attained an enormous rise, and allowances and different advantages splashed on you in your geographical point (or if you own a business, let's say you created Associate in Nursing imposingly large gross margin on a deal). to shop for that latest huge screen TV you have forever wished, Henry Martyn Robert advises that one pay cash in a very method that ensures one still holds on thereto (i.e. the money) at the top of the day.

Using the concepts from Robert's books, a method to try and do it might be as follows: you'd delay your "gratification" to a small degree bit and take time to explore doable choices of moderately profitable and reliable ventures / investments you'll place your cash into. Then, over an explicit amount of your time, you'd harvest the returns from your investment to shop for the TV, while not touching the invested with cash. a little simple I admit, however it communicates the message i need to induce across.

What is crucially vital to notice is that, you'd have, by doing the on top of - or one thing similar - established a replacement financial gain stream supply, noninheritable new knowledge / skills and a replacement "toy" (the huge screen TV ) - and still persevered TO YOUR MONEY! currently that may be monetary intelligence in action. Like Robert's made pop would say, "the made do not work flat out - they create their cash work flat out for them".

So, as Associate in Nursing enterpriser getting into business, you ought to have this sort of mental disposition towards your financial expenditures.

I come into being in Jan 2002 with over N590,000.00 (Last time I checked $ 1.00 USD = N130 approx. Out here). a couple of short months later, believe it or not, ALL of {that cash | that cash | that money} was GONE! The reason: I lacked requisite understanding of the way to handle money in relevance following my business goals. Simply put, I lacked monetary Intelligence of the kind delineated by Henry Martyn Robert Kiyosaki.

I created this error once I started, and plenty of times afterward. recent habits extremely do laborious | prevail | persist | run | endure | continue} - it had been therefore hard obtaining this easy message to SINK into my "thick head" :) despite the very fact that I had browse it!

Someone once same "A one that does not recognize, and does not recognize that he does not recognize,​

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List