My 2 Cents Marking money using blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Marking money using blogs

In Romania there is a sort of fever with the blogging and the monetization of the blogging.

I know many of you have professional or personal blogs.

The question

How many of you are making money using blogs ? Paid review, banners, links ?

Or maybe just the simple adsense ?

jaqes

White Belt
Thanks for great suggestion because i' m new for my blog... Nice tips if you have other best ideas please send me PM.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I started some blog a few weeks ago, I have not monetized them, I am still trying to drive traffic to the blog and think of how best to monetized them.

M

manadospace

iam not so familiar making money using blog when i not have much time to online

kedaimart

Yellow Belt
it has been several months learning blogs ti make living. at first i use adsense. this is very easy step for whom to make money online

P

poole

It all depends on what social media that you want to promote or market really.

Most people who write blogs tend to write them as a diary or for personal reasons.

If you want to market a blog in the forms of promoting a product or service you are going to need a lot of content in a variety of mediums in my opinion. Articles, reviews, links + pics a sponsorship you blog has to look professional and credible with a unique point to it before anyone is going to take your blog seriously and consider investing into your service,

C

cash4trends

Making blog is really a good thing, you can earn money while having fun.

ajcones

Yellow Belt
I have my blogs and I earned money through adsense. Before, I earned $100+ a month but now it's slowing down. It need to build again more backlinks and traffic to make my earnings good.

Status
Not open for further replies.