Microsoft has another Winner in "Halo 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Xbox Live's Halo 2 rocked, although I purchase LIVE late... Everyone on the game knew all these secrets and killed me reall quick LOL... PC Halo 2 should be out soon enough.. And I heard the ending in Halo 2 was bad.. True?? I also heard that someone thinks H2 was a BETA Test for H3..

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea.. I have heard alot of those kinda rumors of this just being a Beta test for Halo 3. If it is, that proves that H3 has to be 10 times better then H2. :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yeah, I hope those rumors are true and aren't lol. I do wish to see a H3, but the players should be able to choose more than just the one alien guy to play as.

John121

Yellow Belt
Im sure if you go to xbox.com you can put in comments and feedback on what they should do on the next one. I would, but dont have time :mad:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
I knew a couple guys in line waiting to buy H2, they must have no life lol just kiddin.. Well they stood there since 9 pm to 12 am since EB Games opened early that day

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea.. I heard about that as well. You know where petco is in the cobblestone village plaza? Well i heard the line was allll the way down there man. :eek:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea.. I heard about that as well. You know where petco is in the cobblestone village plaza? Well i heard the line was allll the way down there man. :eek:
Petco is way down on the other end, too many obsessed people. I would never wait that long for a game

John121

Yellow Belt
Me either.. is it soo much that you could not wait until the next morning to get it? I can see if you didnt pre-order it.. I would be in the same line with them.. but come on game freaks.

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. And when you get up in the morning there is still alot of people there. One kid said his mom went to get it for him and there was still a line. The game isnt that much worth it..

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Lol. And when you get up in the morning there is still alot of people there. One kid said his mom went to get it for him and there was still a line. The game isnt that much worth it..
Wow, I wonder if there were anybody in tents camping outside HAHAHA I would've laughed my head of ROFL

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol Yea.. with a portable tv and the ps2 so they could play as soon as they got out of the store. But common. whats so good about a 3D figure with a gun killing aliens?

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
EVERYTHING Lol *ahem* Well, I like the portable PS2 with its TV now, but to play in a car you have to buy the adaptor to plug it in setting you back another $40.. blech, though my brohas one :D. I think there should be a TV for Xbox now unless there is one...

John121

Yellow Belt
No there shouldnt be a TV for the xbox. The xbox is bulky enough as it is lol. I didnt like the portable ps2. I dont think it sole much anyway.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yeah, I guess so .. It sure would suck to be driving and then the car dies coz the battery drained out by you playing video games :eek:

John121

Yellow Belt
I think Microsoft should create something new. Let Sony do with the consoles. They should create something new that will blow the Gaming Industries Minds.... :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yeah, but they should also focus on their computer software to.. And Xbox needs more games so they better start cuttin' deals

Status
Not open for further replies.