Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Fun Mixed Martial Arts

Discussion in 'Sports' started by phoenix2015, Jan 22, 2016.

1. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Does anybody like to watch Mixed Martial Arts? Any UFC fans out there? If so, what do you think of Connor McGregor?

2. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I'm addicted to the UFC lol. I am hoping to see a Lawler vs Condit rematch, I thought Condit won that fight.

Connor McGregor has been great for the UFC. His next fight against Dos Anjos will be his toughest test.

3. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    You're right, Connor McGregor has been excellent for the UFC. He has brought them a lot of new fans and a ton of money! I don't know much about Dos Anjos, I will check out some of his fights on Youtube. I just don't understand why they do a McGregor/ Frankie Edgar fight. From what I have seen Edgar has a real chance at beating McGregor. Maybe the UFC wants to milk the McGregor thing as long as they can. Edgar is a beast. What do you see happening in a McGregor vs Aldo rematch? Certainly McGregor can't just walk through him like that a second time? Was that knockout sheer luck, or is McGregor really that friggin' good?

4. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I think Dos Anjos will humble him. I'd even like to see a Mendes rematch, he was winning that fight with only 2 weeks notice until he got KO'd.

5. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I haven't seen Dos Anjos fight yet. I only read a little about the fight, and it seems like Connor McGregor is already getting under his skin a little bit. That seems to be one of his secret weapons. I know what you mean about Mendes. They already lost the Ronda Rousey hype. They wanna keep his hype going as long as possible!

6. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Dos Anjos is a beast look at what he did to Pettis. And keep in mind McGregor has gone up a weight class, he was big at featherweight.

#6 dcristo, Jan 23, 2016 at 9:06 PM
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016