Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Moneybrookers (skril)

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by bharath, Dec 12, 2015.

1. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Moneybookers is a well-known payment processor and they are in the business from years as it is one top payment processor for German programs. I have positive things with them, but their withdrawal fees was too high that stopped me to use.

I still love to use because we are able to transfer money to other accounts, how about you all?

When I was new to internet Moneybookers was the one for Indians that helps us to verify account without Credit card and allowed to withdraw money to bank account.

2. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have skrill but have never used it. How about transaction fees. Does it charge to send funds, or the charges are only for receiving funds. Can we withdraw skrill money via our bank account or credit card that is associated with our skrill account?

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I have only used Moneybookers once and that was a long time ago. You can withdraw the funds in your Skrill balance to your bank account. I remember there is a code they will send you by slow mail that you have to enter to activate your account before you can withdraw funds to your bank account. The letter that contains the code arrive quickly within 1 week.

4. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I also like this payment processor and I'm using it for more than 7 years. Their procedure of transferring the funds to banks is very fast.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You can withdraw the money directly to your bank, check your country details and how do they are going to pay. @Vinaya@Vinaya
    They have fees in sending and receiving in those days, presently I don't know how much they are charging for withdrawal to bank account.

6. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Making withdrawals to your bank account from Skrill is not possible without verifying yourself. The verifications procedure is simple but slow.

7. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    The Paypal is my first choice & Second is SKRILL/ Moneybookers. I have been using these two for a long time. I trust these two very much for all of my buying online.

8. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    After Paypal, it is my favorite payment processor. The registration process is simple and easy. No need to fill up a long form for making an account. Also, the verification process is easy for everyone. The only thing e have to provide is identity proof and address proof. The best thing I like about it is less fee for processing payment. It is also allowed in my country so I have verified my account easily. There is no trouble I have faced while having an account verified. However, they are also strict in the security and don't allow scammers in their system.

9. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I have a moneybooker account for last 4-5 years as it was the only one I could withdraw my funds fro experts column those days when they had no other option for Indians (they have more options now) but the amount deducted by moneybooker was little to much for my liking at that time. I have not done any transaction in recent times so not in a position to say whether they still charge as much or reduced their fee. Let me know if they have reduced!

10. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Moneybookers is not as well known as paypal but I only have good things to say about them. They have a policy that you may not open more then one account at a time, I had two. I was working with some sites I didn't fully trust and wanted to use a account that wouldn't me linked to me. About a year later no longer working with those types of sites, the sites where hyip sites and fortunately nothing bad having happened to me. I decided to open a personal account, when I entered my bank details my account got blocked. I explained the situation to them, not only did they unblock my account but they transferred the remaining sum I had in my fake account to my personal account and closed my fake account. They are very helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

11. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I agree Skrill is more than helpful, I have my bank account attached with them. I just entered my debit card and it immediately deducted the fee for my card attachment. I wrote them a mail and the refunded the amount in my bank without any fee.

12. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I have not used Moneybookers but I think that it is a good payment method since some of my clients would prefer transactions done through it. However, I have also heard that it requires higher fees compared to Paypal.