anu_smart

Yellow Belt
If you have never heard of MonsterMegs webhosting company, it is probably because they are busy giving some of the best customer service you will find anywhere. This is one webhosting company that delivers exactly what they advertise that they will.

MonsterMegs.jpg

About the company

This company was started in 2010 so they are busy making a name for themselves in this industry. So right now you won’t hear anything about them – good or bad – but if you do it is going to be all positive. Checking the internet currently on this company you will only hear good things with nothing bad.

Positive

Companies that are using them give MonsterMegs positive reviews for:
  • A variety of hosting plans for companies that have various needs;
  • Resources are all guaranteed
  • Servers are located in Phoenix, AZ and in Europe at Haarlem, NL;
  • Great load times;
  • Rarely any problems with being down;
  • cPanel which is easy to use and fairly standard;
  • LiteSpeed webserver;
  • 30 day money back guarantee.
  • Easy to use with excellent training from customer service;
Negative

On the negative side, there are just a few:
  • Setup fees which most hosting company don’t have;
  • Live chat is never available.

My observations

I was really pleased with the time it takes the company to load my blog as it is the fastest of most of the other hosting companies that I have tested when looking for a good company to go with. But what really pleased me is that they have the speed tests right on their website so you do not have to go looking for somewhere to test their speed. I don’t believe I have ever seen any hosting company offering that. Plus they also have the results for you. I was really impressed.

monstermegs-review-pingdom1.png

Overall service

Overall, if you need a web hosting service with a reliable company, MonsterMegs is the place to go as they have good deals on hosting websites, WordPress blogs, CMS or web application. They have the next generation of hosting services which offers fast, reliable hosting platforms for a wide range of needs and requirements. They use only the latest Supermicro and Dell servers powered by LiteSpeed, and cPanel and LiteSpeedbacked up by their custom CloudLinus OS setup.

Monthly fee is $7.95

Social Media

MonsterMegs also makes good use of social media as they have a presence with:
  • Blog;
  • Twitter
So if you wanted to find an unhappy customer it would not be very hard to do especially with social media. But there wasn’t any customer who wasn’t happy. They all rave about the customer services and how polite and fast it is. If you tell them about a problem when you are leaving for the day; it will be fixed when you wake in the morning – if not earlier.

Hosting plans

As for their hosting plans, they have it all spelled out for you – the different types and what each type offers and the monthly fees. Their monthly fees for what they offer are amazing so using them for a hosting company is a great return on your investment.

My observations

I was really pleased with the time it takes the company to load my blog as it is the fastest of most of the other hosting companies that I have tested when looking for a good company to go with. But what really pleased me is that they have the speed tests right on their website so you do not have to go looking for somewhere to test their speed. I don’t believe I have ever seen any hosting company offering that. Plus they also have the results for you. I was really impressed.

Summary and Rating

I could find very little wrong with this company – if anything. Their customer service was amazing and I am one who will pay a little bit more for good customer services.

On a 5 point scale I would give MonsterMegs 5 out of 5 stars. They are simply one of the best.

challengewriter

Lara
Yellow Belt
The monthly fee is quite high compared to most, are there other monthly fees depending on the plan you want and also are there coupons a person can use for discounts?