Help Me/Question Motivations In Seo!

Kristen Brown

-What is the main work of SEO?
-Why is it a most think in online to go forward for success?
-What is the magic in SEO that has easily getting the full-fill for targeted work?

Before you do start SEO for your business You have to do keyword research to find your business competitor.

Select a niche and Find out your main keyword with low competitor to rank up your business in google search engine.

Always remember keyword density. So try to use your main keyword to your tital tag, domain link and H1 tag.

Use anchor text.

Every week try to post a article (800 to 1500 words) about your business to your site.

Try to connect to popular social media sites.

Local Citation building for google map.

Thanks
Jamal

Kristen Brown

Search engine optimization is important because SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.
Thank you very much for your dependable reply, I hope so too, SEO is the Important for search engine optimization.

Kristen Brown

Before you do start SEO for your business You have to do keyword research to find your business competitor.

Select a niche and Find out your main keyword with low competitor to rank up your business in google search engine.

Always remember keyword density. So try to use your main keyword to your tital tag, domain link and H1 tag.

Use anchor text.

Every week try to post a article (800 to 1500 words) about your business to your site.

Thanks
Jamal
Yeah, Your reply is so expensive for me, thanks for your response.

Jack Anderson

The main work of SEO is to improve your rank against a query in the Google search result page. It help us to show our user that we are working on new things.
To be successful in SEO you should go with Search engine rules for this you make a long term plan and work on it. Strategies are very important is this also.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Use anchor text.

Thanks
Jamal
Thank you so much for your valuable comment.

Kristen Brown

Search engine optimization is important because SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.
What is the best effective way to know about SEO? Can you refer any suggestions for me, that should be very helpful for my experience in SEO practice.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
The main work of SEO is to improve your rank against a query in the Google search result page. It help us to show our user that we are working on new things.
To be successful in SEO you should go with Search engine rules for this you make a long term plan and work on it. Strategies are very important is this also.
Yes Sir! You are absolutely right.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Use anchor text.

Thanks
Jamal
I really so glad for your valuable reply.