Just Gossip Movies In 2015

The year 2015, is about to come to a ceremonious end, so now I am taking the time to ask, what are the two top movies, that you watched and also got released this year? What makes the movies so spectacular and why would you recommend us to watch it?

phoenix2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a must see! Of course, that is assuming you have already seen the first three. I'm talking about the ones made in the late 70's and early 80's. This one continues the story from those movies. Major characters that have become cultural icons return in this movie. Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leah, etc. It has a very special surprise in the movie. So, if you are a Star Wars fan, then it is a must see!!

ipol12

Yellow Belt
As I said on a post, I love Pitch Perfect 2 because I love music and comedy. I also watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron. I love the effects and story.

As I said on a post, I love Pitch Perfect 2 because I love music and comedy. I also watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron. I love the effects and story.
Then you must be excited for the new Thor movie? I wonder what's going to happen to Loki now. Have you watched Mad Max, fury road? It's an awesome movie too and I enjoyed watching it more than I thought I would.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Then you must be excited for the new Thor movie? I wonder what's going to happen to Loki now. Have you watched Mad Max, fury road? It's an awesome movie too and I enjoyed watching it more than I thought I would.
Yeah, I am excited to watch Thor. It is this year right? I haven't seen Mad Max Fury Road. In fact, I have less knowledge that fi , except earning big at the box office and Charlize Theron being a main actor there.

Yeah, I am excited to watch Thor. It is this year right? I haven't seen Mad Max Fury Road. In fact, I have less knowledge that fi , except earning big at the box office and Charlize Theron being a main actor there.
Yes she is a major actor and she did very good, not only that this ex Victoria's Secret model was also in it Rosie and you should watch it when you have time :)

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Yes she is a major actor and she did very good, not only that this ex Victoria's Secret model was also in it Rosie and you should watch it when you have time :)
Charlize Theron i s such a magnificent actress. However, the last film of hers that I saw was Snow White and the Huntsman and that was a long time ago. I am gonna go online to see if there's something available.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
The two best movies would none other than Star Wars and Avengers.The technology no doubt is coming to the top from Star Wars to Avengers.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has passed “Marvel’s The Avengers” as the highest-grossing film in the history of Walt Disney Studios on a domestic basis.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
The two best movies would none other than Star Wars and Avengers.The technology no doubt is coming to the top from Star Wars to Avengers.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has passed “Marvel’s The Avengers” as the highest-grossing film in the history of Walt Disney Studios on a domestic basis.
Oh, I just learned from you that Star Wars TFA already surpassed domestic gross of The Avengers. it surely is an anticipated movie. This year, there's Batman v Superman. Let's see how it will fare in ticket sales.

djweb

I think the following movies were pretty good :

FF7 - It wasn't the best in the series but it was a tribute to Paul Walker and in that way it was pretty significant.
Star Wars - For obvious reasons as already stated by other people here.

Charlize Theron i s such a magnificent actress. However, the last film of hers that I saw was Snow White and the Huntsman and that was a long time ago. I am gonna go online to see if there's something available.
Have you watched Dark Places, she is the main actress, it's kind of a thriller. It came out last year, but I just watched it today, it's not a bad movie to watch.

djweb

I haven't seen "Dark Places" either. I wonder how I missed it. I am a movie buff and generally don't miss anything. I am one of those people who write looooooong imdb reviews, because I notice everything about a movie. Anyways, I'll watch it.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Have you watched Dark Places, she is the main actress, it's kind of a thriller. It came out last year, but I just watched it today, it's not a bad movie to watch.
I haven't saw that. It seems I am missing a lot of movies recently. Anyway, her most memorable movie which remains in my mind is Sweet November, and that was a decade ago. Lol!

niranjan kumar

White Belt
In 2015 many movies are released but i like to watch only hollywood movies. Some my favorite movies released in 2015 is Mad Max: Fury Road, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Furious 7 and terminator Genisys. These are really fantastic movies and i love to watch them on first release date, even if possible i would love to them in first show.

annapham

Yeah, I agree with you, Dark Places's one the special and attractive movie I've ever watched.
Could anyone show me some movies about The Avengers