News/ Info Mozilla os phone

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
Firefox OS mobile phone will not be happening anytime soon or at all. The company had spent a lot of time developing the smartphone, but due to lack of funds and there was next to no demand for the phone, so it breaking out in the phone market, may have been a problem, there was also the problem of insufficient apps, which made the phone not suitable for the majority of the public. Mozilla is sticking to the internet.

Mihailo

Moderators should change the title to Firefox OS - End of life. Everything you said about Firefox OS is correct. No one is using their OS, because it is really unknown. It has no too much applications, it is very ugly (my opinion) and they had no enough developers. I think that this will happen to Windows Phone too, because the situation is the same.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
Moderators should change the title to Firefox OS - End of life. Everything you said about Firefox OS is correct. No one is using their OS, because it is really unknown. It has no too much applications, it is very ugly (my opinion) and they had no enough developers. I think that this will happen to Windows Phone too, because the situation is the same.
Windows has more hope than Firefox, and at least Windows is working hard to improve, the only person I think that is losing is Nokia, which made a deal with Microsoft.

Mihailo

I saw Nokia phone with Windows OS. It is very very ugly. I hope they will improve that because no one want to buy that phones when they have Samsung, Sony, Nexus and etc. But I like Windows phone OS, but they are not so popular.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I saw Nokia phone with Windows OS. It is very very ugly. I hope they will improve that because no one want to buy that phones when they have Samsung, Sony, Nexus and etc. But I like Windows phone OS, but they are not so popular.
Yeah, they have a better interface in windows 10 operated mobiles. Although due to what you mentioned I have stayed away from Lumia phones, especially since I was always confused when navigating the phone.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I never heard hear about Mozilla OS phone not until now. Observing how iOS and Android dominating the mobile OS world, it will be unlikely for Mozilla OS to just compete with the two mobile OS kings. I haven't even seen a phone with that OS. Look at BlackBerry OS which used to be one of the best mobile OS before, there were a few people who purchase such mobile phones with that OS nowadays.