Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Msn optimization....

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by 99blogs, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99blogs

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    MSN Optimization is also very necessary in order to increase the traffic to your website. i am also seo expert but i was unaware of MSN Optimization. i found this following resource best for MSN Optimization I hope you will enjoy this article.

2. tony

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have a site that get about 0.0001% MSN traffic and can't figure out why. No articel attached

Tony

3. tony

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    MSN traffic is important. For example my mother just uses the default search and browser on her PC i.e. MSN...

4. TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    But you can't optimise for Google, Yahoo, MSN and a few of the others, surely?

My view is that if you optimise for Google the chances are you'll be picked up by the others anyway.

5. YooHee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hmmm....

there's no article attached sir heheeh....

for MSN i only do groups....

and I got some Back links to MSN :p

6. PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Can't say that I have ever worried much about MSN optimization that much. I try to focus more on Google and Yahoo, don't get me wrong... I do get lots of organic traffic from MSN but personally I think if you optimize your site good in Yahoo the MSN ranking(s) will be right up there in the top correct me if i'm wrong.

7. Jhans

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Interesting and still no article attached indeed ;)

8. RiverWire

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I like the fact you say you are an SEO expert but was unaware of MSN Optimisation :confused: obviously you what your talking about :rolleyes:

Every search engine has its own Algorithm, MSN has no exception . Personally MSN mean nothing to me as the traffic is extremely small.

BUT as someone has already said in this thread if you make sure your site is good quality, updated regularly,good meta tags and is SEO'd well , then all search engines wont be far away.

Something i have noticed is that Yahoo likes AutoMatic content alot , i have a couple of Football Player Sites that have a RSS feed from google news , they are ranked in the top 3 of yahoo, this has happened to all the sites i use with automatic content , Its probably irrelevant and not because of that at all but i thought id bring it up

9. Jhans

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Please place the article. I am new to Optimization and wanna learn.

10. kollam003

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I do not think that you should take much time in optimizing for MSN since its used rarely.

11. nhuangnhan

nhuangnhan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Start here arnebrachhold.de/redir/sitemap-lwt will find important tips.

NN

sorry for my english

12. andrejs1991

andrejs1991 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Optimizatio nof msn can icnease rank lol :p i have never heard about that sounds interesting but it is simple software like skype how it can help to increase traffic?

13. andrejs1991

andrejs1991 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Also what type of traffic it helps to get, and where from that traffic will come and how much ?

14. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    yeah..there is no article attachment. MSN optimization can bring you traffic and you can get rank easily.

15. mydualbrella

Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I try to focus more on Google and Yahoo, don't get me wrong... I do get lots of organic traffic from MSN but personally I think if you optimize your site good in Yahoo the MSN ranking(s) will be right up there in the top correct me if i'm wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.