Just Gossip Music Is Like A Time Machine

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Being a music fan, I had listened to a lot of songs ever since I was younger. Every time I hear old songs, it brings me back to the year it was released and the events in my life that time. I consider music as time machine as it takes me back of the times and reminisce of the good old days.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
I really love music a lot, and keep listening the tracks from old to new, usually when I am free or while travelling. While listening to old songs, it seems that if we are living the way that in older days we use to, and with the next track when listening to party tracks it seems if we have been in any party pub or disc, and enjoying the themes. The music tracks exactly work as time machine and as the track moves, you are moved to same mood with the exact location where the song was picturized.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I really love music a lot, and keep listening the tracks from old to new, usually when I am free or while travelling. While listening to old songs, it seems that if we are living the way that in older days we use to, and with the next track when listening to party tracks it seems if we have been in any party pub or disc, and enjoying the themes. The music tracks exactly work as time machine and as the track moves, you are moved to same mood with the exact location where the song was picturized.
I get the same feeling. Whenever I am mad, I listen to quite aggressive song and I am able to express out how I am feeling and feel better. There are songs like it takes me to certain type of places. That makes music powerful. If you are really a music lover, you can feel its power.

The world will die if there wasn't music, I mean can you imagine, not ever humming or something similar, I can't even see a world that has no soundtrack.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
If you feel the music you travel like time machine,you forget ownself and thats moment you fell a amazing journey which is beyond the world.
time machine which is undefined no one say where he go and in the sense of music we also donot know exactly what the real feel and journey of mind which is undefined as like time machine.

annapham

Nowadays, there are a lot of electric music, rock music, K-pop,... but I only love old songs (I'm a big fan of Westlife) which touched me a lot