My Experience My Ezine Articles Experience

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello guys!

I am here to share you about my honest and true experience about Ezine Articles. As you may know, Ezine Articles is one of the websites that I treated as my training ground for me to write quality articles in no time. But before I would like to share my experience with them, I will share first a bit about their background for good.

What is Ezine articles anyway?

This is one of the most popular and top tier article directories in the internet. I can say this is a high quality article directory, because Google loves them and they have content that they really love, especially the readers out there. Google loves Ezine Articles, and it is time for us to take advantage of this awesome article directory that can give us high quality backlinks in no time.

My own experience with Ezine Articles

At first, I was a newbie back then. Although that I have written articles for my clients, they suggested that I should try Ezine Articles for good. For me, I was not confident back then. I said that Ezine Articles is only for those people who are well-experienced in writing articles rather than newbies. But one of my clients told me that it's actually a training ground for himself when he was still a newbie in article writing. It's practically normal for us to make mistakes and errors we committed, as Ezine Articles just wanted to correct our content that doesn't meet their standards for good.

In the end, my decision was to give them a try. When I was still a new member that time, I was being marked as a Basic Author, in which I need to write at least 10 high quality articles to go to the next level. It was tough in the first place because I was still adjusting to it. I was happy back then that my first batch of articles are being published by Ezine themselves, and I am successful to get into the next level, which is known as Basic Plus author.

As I finally get into the Basic Plus level, my goal is to write another batch of several articles to reach the Platinum level. After reaching the required number of articles for them to review, it seems that they don't approve me at all, but they gave me a chance by writing 10 more. After writing 10 more, I was promoted to Platinum status, which means the approval time is quicker.

But as I continue to write for myself and for my clients, something happened unexpectedly. They are now getting stricter deeply in content, and they reviewed most of my articles again. They degraded me to Basic Plus author again, and I was kinda disappointed and never write articles with them again.

Extra tips to learn:

1. Your article content must not be promotional-type

Make sure that when you write content, it must not be something that is promotional or advertising-type. In that way, it's actually a "no-no" for Ezine Articles, and they do not accept those kinds of articles for good. Make sure that your article looks generic and natural into the eyes of your readers and Ezine themselves, and you will have no problem with them.

2. Always check your grammar and spelling before publishing

This is a very important tip that you should be doing before you publish your own article on Ezine Articles. They are now very strict in terms of grammar and sentence structure, and they are going to check it very carefully. If your grammar and spelling aren't good enough, make sure you check it on Paper Rater or any professional grammar checkers out there, or simply proofread it yourself.

3. Make your content interesting than just full of plain text

You can't just write content with all plain texts alone. Try to make it SEO optimized by simply add some H1, H2, H3 tags, bullet points, bold, italic and underline keywords on your article to make it look interesting and easy for readers to look at your stuff.

Conclusion

If you are a high quality writer with fluent English grammar, Ezine Articles is for you. But it doesn't mean that non-fluent English writers don't stand a chance with this article directory giant. I say that as long we are willing to learn one step at a time to become better fluent writers someday, we have a room of improvement to become one of the best authors in Ezine Articles based on the category that you have.

amultani

Ezine Articles website is good to all writer for learning, publishing, and driving unique visitors to your blog, forum, or website.

fsdqasmia

Ezine Articles is the best source to deliver your content, and I am using to earn money online too, as my clients want me writing for them on Ezine.

wilco

Grammarian Apprentice
If you're interested or serious about becoming a "better" writer (which we always are, 'indefinitely'), then watching YouTube Videos are always an option--for any language that you wish to be more proficient in--such as in reading and speaking for example.

How serious you are about making money is completely up to you in terms of commitment. An open English course then, might best suit you and be a meaningful (while profitable) experience in which you can progress at your own convenience.

Free English courses online:
Massive Open Online English Course - MOOEC - Massive Open Online English Course

Last edited:

cortana

I've had many articles on ezine's page and they brought very minimal traffic.

It's one of those sites that NO one goes to read, but everyone goes to submit.

It's literally ALL people just submitting articles. There's not really any real readers there. At least not in my opinion.

saratrunk

You can utilize places like Hubpages, InfoBarrel and Ezine Articles to start your writing journey. Ezine has lot of traffic coming to it so its going to help you for sure.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
If you're interested or serious about becoming a "better" writer (which we always are, 'indefinitely'), then watching YouTube Videos are always an option--for any language that you wish to be more proficient in--such as in reading and speaking for example.

How serious you are about making money is completely up to you in terms of commitment. An open English course then, might best suit you and be a meaningful (while profitable) experience in which you can progress at your own convenience.

Free English courses online:
Massive Open Online English Course - MOOEC - Massive Open Online English Course
I appreciate on the source that you have @wilco, but I am currently having an Udemy course given by my friend as a gift in learning how to speak and write in Native English, and the lecturer is an English university professor. I use to learn this course at least once a week (one video session per day) due to work and other commitments that I have. But still I give credit to Ezine Articles for making me learn something in getting better to write English. I may not be perfect, but I'm trying to get better than ever. My best buddy is very poor in English (worse than Grade 1) yet he graduated two courses in IT and Hotel and Restaurant Management, and I think this will help him too.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
If the niche is very competitive, there will be stricter rules for approving it. They won't publish your article if it is stuffed with too many keywords. The WYSIWYG has a built in keyword density checker can automatically detect the repeated keywords. They would easily approve articles for charity such as Christianity.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I have been routed to Ezine when I browse the web for some materials for an article and I never thought that I could be part of their writers until I read your post. Maybe I could try sometime so I can also enhance my skill.