Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience My First 3 Sales With Amazon Associates

Discussion in 'Amazon Affiliate Marketing' started by cheezcarls, Feb 20, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    What's up WMS community?

Today, I wanna share with you my own screenshot about my first three sales with Amazon Associates just 2 days ago.

Here are my earnings below:

[​IMG]

Although it's not that much, but this is what I call a "sweet" moment. I never expected that I earned money with this, until I see it in my own eyes. As an Amazon Associate, you will only earn 4% commission until you reached 7 sales to increase it to 6%. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think their commissions are up to 10%, in which depends on how much sales are we generating through this affiliate program.

The method I am using was simply on complete set and forget autopilot system to my niche blogs. After weeks of struggle, I finally get some results and it's time for me to scale it up now.

Although I'm happy, but not satisfied yet. I wanna earn more than this one guys and gals. Woohoo!