my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deanna

Hi! My name is Deanna McClellan, I'm 32 years old and I live in Texas. I have four kids and a boyfriend of 8 years.

I have owned various web sites over the years and currently own three - Bid For A Link (a bid for position web directory), J & S Kids (an e-Commerce site) and J & S Kids Blog (self-explanatory).

Deanna

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Deanna, welcome to webmaster serve, nice to have you hear. What sort of stuff do you sell on your ecommerce site?

Any special offer for us at your bidding directory :)

D

deanna

Thanks for the welcome Temi. I appreciate it! I heard about Webmaster Serve on the Link Bid Script Forum. ;)

I sell products for babies, toddlers, kids, parents and parents to be on J & S Kids.

My Special Offer: Be the first one to submit a link at Bid For A Link.com to a category that has no active listings and I will match your bid FREE!

It would be nice to get some legit links. All I have been getting recently are India related links that do not get paid for even after I send an invoice. :rolleyes:

Deanna

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I am off to bed shortly but I will add a link and bid min of $5, I will add a few more links tomorrow.
If you can write and article of about 250 about your directory, I will be happy to post it free of charge at my web directory blog. Good luck with you projects.

PS: I think one thing that probably make it difficult for you to get submission is that you do not appear to accept paypal, must webmasters use paypal.

Luq

Yellow Belt
Nice to meet you here Deanna, hello and welcome to webmaster serve. I hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

Cheers

D

deanna

Thanks for the welcome Lovely. I appreciate it! I plan to enjoy my stay here! ;)

Deanna

Status
Not open for further replies.