Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience My Own Blackhat Seo Client Experience

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by cheezcarls, Jan 18, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

What's up to all WMS community?

How's your weekend all of you? I hope you are doing great in spending your weekend with your families and friends, but I think others are still working for their dreams. I also have dreams too you know, and they're big for me to achieve. But I know anything is possible as long we believe. But most of us think that in order for us to get what we really want, we need to take shortcuts. One of them is what we call black hat SEO.

To tell you guys the truth about blackhat SEO, it is something that really works in the past. Basically, you are doing something opposite on what Google wants. In other words, you have to do something that is simply against the terms of Google. You are trying to defy on what Google is expecting for your website. Some of the most common ones you can do in blackhat SEO are duplicate content, keyword stuffing, over-optimizing and so on.

Without further ado, I would like to share my own blackhat SEO experience before Google Panda and Penguin wasn't introduced yet years ago:

[​IMG]

Here's my own experience.....

When I was doing whitehat SEO for my clients, someone from email had contacted me about his proposal. I was still dumb back then when I don't know what blackhat SEO is all about. He told me that he was looking for someone who can do blackhat SEO for him, with or without experience, with great pay compare to the whitehat SEO client that I have that time. I was paid like $400+ per month on my whitehat SEO client, but the one who contacted me offered me much more, like $500/month. But I said that I am still under contract with a whitehat SEO client, but he insisted me because of the figures. But I made one stupid decision, which is to work for both clients and told him that I can give time on his other blackhat SEO project. He suggested that I needed someone to back me up on this project, but I just told him that I can do it alone and no worries on his part.

And then we both agreed to terms without notifying the whitehat SEO client.....

During day time, I work for the whitehat SEO client. After my daily assignment was done which took only five to six hours daily, I am working for the blackhat SEO guy for another six hours. It means that in a day, I average to work like 12 hours. In doing blackhat SEO, I was instructed to do doorway pages, keyword stuffing, duplicate content and so on. He says during that time it worked and outranked legitimate websites in keyword search results. I was just doing my job back then in doing blackhat SEO. Not only that, he paid me half of $500 as partial payment for a one month project, which was $250 of course.

We did have successful campaigns in doing blackhat SEO back then, and he was pleased of my work as instructed. All I got to do was simply follow instructions once and for all. After all, it was his own risk in doing it to rank well in Google by using shortcuts that wasn't really allowed after all. After a month, he decided that we will do some more, and again I was paid during that time. After that, he decided to stop the project and told me to continue with my whitehat SEO client until he sees great results than ever. He wants to take a break for a month.

Before his days of break will finally come to a close, his websites are having issues in all of a sudden. He noticed that his websites were not indexed anymore, and it was already sandboxed by Google. Although he was aware of that, but he had some techniques (I don't wanna disclose it) that can bypass the chances of his websites to become sandboxed and de-indexed for good. But still it didn't work. Worse of all, the Google Panda was already implemented and most of his websites are gone for good. He apologized that his project failed and lost money, and we parted ways already even if I acknowledge him and learned. At least he learned.

[​IMG]

Is it really necessary for you to do blackhat SEO?

Although it is up to you if this is necessary or not, but this is not designed for long term purposes. It is a risk that you can take, both time and money. I also learned why blackhat SEO is not a long term method, because it simply outranks websites with original content with less effort than them. Again, the decision is yours to keep.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    It seems like you really have had good time learning and working with the white hat and black hat techniques. Do not tell me if you have not used stuffing in the keyword for your website or within the content :)

I also have faced a lot of black hat and white hat techniques. It really reminded me that how i used spinned article software and playing with the hidden links.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    For me, it was a little bit fun on my side when it comes to do blackhat SEO techniques. To tell you honestly about whitehat SEO, it is a bit tedious and boring for me (unless we are using an out of the box whitehat SEO software that can automate everything and save our time for good). By the way, speaking of the spinning article software, what is its name? I have used The Best Spinner, Spinnerchief and Dupliterminator once when I am doing blackhat SEO before for my client. But in the end, they only generated low quality and confusing content.

4. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    That's kind of interesting. Because of fast result many people resort to black hat tactics however in the long run only white hat is the winner. There is nothing like short cut to heaven. You have to walk what you are needed to walk.