Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience My Whole Experience As A Warriorplus And Jvzoo Vendor

Discussion in 'Other Affiliate Platforms' started by cheezcarls, Jan 28, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

What's up WMS community!

I know you guys are already familiar about affiliate and internet marketing, right? Well yes, you do! I was introduced to this money making strategy way back years ago, and it completely changed my life in terms of looking for other ways to earn income once and for all. As internet and affiliate marketers, we are here to make money from others' products in exchange of commissions and benefits. Last time, I was making an average of 1 to 3 affiliate commissions a month coming from different products once and for all. It didn't last long though due to lack of motivation, direction and being mature in terms of making money with affiliate marketing.

There are many affiliate marketplaces out there like Clickbank, Amazon, JVZoo, Warriorplus, Linkshare, Clicksure, ShareASale, Commission Junction and a lot more for you to find products and promote them once and for all. But for this article that I am going to share now, it is time for me to discuss more about the Warriorplus website. First of all, Warriorplus claims that they are not associated with Warrior Forum. Warrior Forum does have their own payment system which is called Warrior Payments, and they have their own affiliate program as well.

So what is my true point here ladies and gentlemen?

But I am not going to talk more about my Warriorplus and JVZoo experience as an affiliate, but rather being a vendor. In other words, vendors are what we call as sellers of the product. The first time that I was being a Warriorplus vendor is that I sold a product on Warrior Forum called Facebook CPA Force. It is an unsaturated method in which you can make money with CPA and Facebook in a different approach for good. For me, my method really works and until now it can still be implemented once and for all. One of my customers who bought my product have his own honest testimonial, and he actually made his money back after implementing my method. The product that I sell through Warriorplus has zero refunds, meaning that my method is legitimate. The only setback that I have with this product is due to limited funds in which I cannot afford to bump my product anymore in the Warrior Special Offers section. If I could have more funds and my mind and attitude was matured, this could have been one of the best sellers in the Warrior Forum in my own opinion, because no one refunded on my product, not a single one.

[​IMG]

Actually this is the last time that I have sold a product on Warrior Forum, but this time I am using JVZoo. In the screenshot above, this is how you are going to setup your product to be sold on JVZoo, and it's pretty simple. What I really like most about JVZoo is their autoresponder integration like Aweber, GetResponse and MailChimp. Once the buyer purchases the product, his or her email will be automatically included in your buyers list. Now that's pretty targeted! This is how JVZoo was brilliant in terms of maximizing the potential of the product vendor once and for all.

In JVZoo, I have sold only one product, which is known as Crazy Simple Money. The method is quite simple, which is that you can make some quick profits by using methods that are common but unnoticed by most affiliate and internet marketers around the corner. I am not going to discuss deeper details about my Crazy Simple Money method, but I can tell you that it's very effective and it's all about thinking out of the box like no other. Just like my previous WSO, the Crazy Simple Money method that I have created have zero refunds as well. It is because I tried it myself and it worked. I gave them a case study inside of my eBook on how I actually made money with this method, and they can try it for themselves too. I can say that in my experience with JVZoo, it was completely superb and extraordinary just like Warriorpls. But the difference between them is that JVZoo has more features that will totally blow our minds away as product vendors.

I can really say that it's worth to be a product vendor in either of these sites. Although my sales didn't last long due to inconsistency and lack of funds to promote them more, I can say that they are truly worth it. But for me as product vendors, we should always think outside of the box before promoting our products once and for all.

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I don't think I'll ever get how to use this affiliates or use them, because I do not have any product to sell, or my site isn't receiving enough traffic for it. I won't be dedicated to it and lastly it just seems hard to me, but I guess that isn't the case as many of you people use it and benefit from it right? @cheezcarls@cheezcarls

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    It is because you're not yet ready to create your own product @challengewriter@challengewriter. Yes, it's tough for us to create an outside of the box product that really sells and delivers to the customers like no other. It's better that you have a partner-in-crime who can help you create a product and split in profits. In my own observation, most of the product sellers right now in Warriorplus and JVZoo are partners, two to four of them. You and your partner's skills are combined in order to create a product, generate traffic, get more JV partners and so on. Yes, not all of us can be product sellers, as we do have our own calling.

4. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    So these sites are strictly for selling alone and are like Amazon, eBay etc. I thought they were like Adsense, thanks for this explanation, I had the total wrong idea about them. :) thanks cheez!