Nano technology to improve digital photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I just read this on BBC, Its quite interesting that Nono technology could help improve digital photography:

Researchers in Scotland have been given nearly half a million pounds to try to improve digital camera images.
The team, lead by scientists at the University of Glasgow, are developing small nanostructures that would be used on light detecting image sensors.

source: bbc

Janna122003

Yellow Belt
this is a breakthrough among camera makers. i have heard they invented cameras up to 50 megapixels now... im excited

D

d2handrea

Nanotechnology is the engineering of functional systems at the molecular scale. This covers both current work and concepts that are more advanced.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Well, I have a sony Alpha 77 that is said to be capable of 3D photo but when I view the picture its supposed to have taken in 3D, I can't see anything different from a regulr 2 D pics

SEO2012

White Belt
It's great to know about Nano technology improving digital technology ... I will buy this kind of camera one day for my businesses. Thanks for the information..

Eni

Yellow Belt
hi temi, the A77 cannot take 3D images, they are panoramas, and can only be viewed in 3D on a 3D TV or 3D compatible viewing device.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.