Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Need A Right Vps To Buy

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Jostik, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What would you do being in my place if you have to choose between kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com?

2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What is the type of your website like eCommerce portal, business website? so we can give you a better suggestion according to your business needs.

3. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

4. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

5. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

6. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It seems to me VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

7. Sweqor

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    What are their security measures and server backup protocols?

8. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have been with Kvchosting.net for a while now and have to say their reliability is great...
    They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

9. piqued

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I use Rackspace, which should easily be able to handle the load you're describing.

10. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Use VPS deals from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com as both are reliable and trustworthy.
    Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. Good companies with stable servers.