Need for Speed Underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Need for Speed Underground 2 AVAILABLE !

Free-Roaming City: Explore a massive city divided into five distinct, interconnected neighborhoods, ranging from serpentine suburban hills to an intense downtown grid. A complex series of drivable freeways connect the neighborhoods together.
Emergent Gameplay: Want to make a name for yourself in the underground? You'll need to find it first. Races can happen anywhere and at any time and as players encounter rivals on the street they'll be clued into where they can buy the hottest upgrades or enter the most elite events.
New Gameplay Modes: Three new gameplay modes are added to last year's circuit, drift and drag competitions, challenging gamers to hone their skills in a number of driving disciplines.
Performance Tuning: Tune every aspect of your car's performance with hundreds of licensed aftermarket performance upgrades and then fine-tune everything from the gear ratio to the suspension for the ultimate ride.
The Hottest Cars: More than thirty of the most sought-after tuner cars are available from the hottest manufacturers - from Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, and Toyota to Ford and Volkswagen, if they're hot on the street, they're in the game.
Visual Customization: With more than twice the visual customizations of last year's game, there are literally billions of car combinations available to gamers. Featuring audio upgrades, scissor doors, spoilers, headlights, side skirts, roof scoops, hoods, rims, wide body kits, neon and more, if you can trick it out in real life, you can trick it out in Need for Speed Underground 2.
Environmental Variety: Each of the five distinct neighborhoods in Need for Speed Underground 2 feature a unique look and feel, including varied driving conditions and track types. Road surfaces, real-time weather effects, and environmental hazards will keep gamers on their toes as they race from dusk till dawn.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
I'm pretty sure Need For Speed has reached the end of it time.
It would take a rediculous amount of development to even come close to par with Grand Turismo 4 from any racing game.

The new Mustang is a fire hazard, hopefully they wont put that in 8)

John121

Yellow Belt
LOL. They may come out with some new series of racing game. I sure hope so.. someone needs to put GT4 in the dirt.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Havent had a chance to play many NFS games but I have been willing to try this one out, Plus it has the Nissan 350z which ain't cool lookin at considerin my dad has one...

John121

Yellow Belt
Whats your problem? You dont think the nissan 350z looks cool? It does on the game and its fast as heck too. My cousin has it and races it on all levels :D 8)

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. Have you ever used the nissan 350z on Need for speed? You need to go get it for your playstation man its soo sweet. :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
If I got it I'd need a new PS2 coz mine is that very first model and when you use GS on it (Gameshark) it messes up the system so now i only use it for FFXI

John121

Yellow Belt
Stop tryin to use gameshark for cheats lol. Just get it, its mad 1337 you'll be playin all night with I believe 133 levels ( not sure ). Its an awesome racing game with cool challenges.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Lol, nah my bro was the one doing GS crap.. Really ruined the system.. I remember we got real far in RE:CV and he used GS and after a while we got stuck in a room with 1 gun and no ammo lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.