Help Me/Question Need shopping cart help in php

Status
Not open for further replies.

joduee

White Belt
i down load zen cart on my pc and install but database is not working so i couldn't work properly. after then i install online on my domain. I add a bid pace form on product but bidder information is not storing in database. i chacked database is right and working properly. there is no error showing. what is problem, i'm confuessed?

Zachary

White Belt
Hi,
To use Zen Cart you need to setup database, please make sure the following:
To prepare a MySQL database for Zen Cart to use:
1. Open your hosting account's control panel.
2. Find the "Databases"section
3. Choose the MySQL option
4. Click on the option to Create a database. Enter a name for it and submit. (Record the name for use in Zen Cart)
5. Now create a user and password. (Record these for use in Zen Cart)
6. Now you need to "grant" or "assign" the user to the database, granting appropriate permissions.

Now in the Zen Cart Installer, on the Database Setup section, supply all of the database information you just set up: name, user, password, and host. Usually the "host" is "localhost" or your domain unless your hosting company uses a specific different configuration.
Following permissions are required for the database user:

* SELECT
* INSERT
* UPDATE
* DELETE
* FILE (optional, but easiest to leave it checked)
* CREATE
* DROP
* CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES (not required by the core code, but may be required by some addons)
* LOCK TABLES (required only for database backups)
If you're using a cPanel hosting account, you would usually check the box for "ALL PRIVILEGES" instead of checking off individual options.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fiverivers

i acquire zen isle on my pc and set up but databases is not managing so i couldn't perform efficiently. after then i set up online on my web page. I add a bid rate kind on product but potential customer information is not keeping in databases. i chacked databases is right and efficient.

Last edited by a moderator:

jackosim

White Belt
PHP shopping cart software integration is frequently something that is overlooked. People simply think that all shopping cart software is easily integrated into a design. However, many shopping carts are not designed in a way that makes it very easy at all, while others make it so easy that a novice programmer could do it without blinking an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.