Help Me/Question Need to find a new host (shared hosting)

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:

15gb disk space
150gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

Any information on centohost.com website hosting? Can I trust them?
What are providers can you recommend me?

Jostik

White Belt
Attractive and reliable hosts are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Gensol

White Belt
I'm impressed with centohost.com tech support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
I am fully impressed with Hostnamaste.com web hosting service. No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends.
I've found a good home for my web sites, it is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.