Help Me/Question Need to know more about buying a dedicated server ...

Jostik

White Belt
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is better to sign up with as I plan to host a forum?

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Servers from hostingsource.com and theelector.com can be the best options for you.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Wisdom

White Belt
It seems you do not have specific requirements and just looking for good provider. Correct? You mentored hostingsource.com and it seems that they are US based. For example thaihosting.asia is good one to consider for Asia region

VPS9 Networks

White Belt
Check with the VPS9 Networks Hosting Plans. We provide you the best VPS hosting with - Instant setup | Full root access | 1GBps Network speed | 99.99% guaranteed up-time.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
+ vote for hostingsource.com servers. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Anju07

White Belt
dedicated server for a forum website, I would recommend eWebGuru as they provide the best feature, service & support. They provide the best technical support 24*7, their support team is always available for help & provide guaranteed 99.9% server uptime.

Gob_lin

White Belt
Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are worth trying. Their server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
You can trust Kvchosting.net - Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

Gensol

White Belt
Wonderful experience with Kvchosting.net SSD Web Hosting! My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Good Points about kvchosting.net provider as personally I see them:
1) Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than we've used.
2) Support respond quite quickly - usually within 3 hours (daytime).
3) Support are helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
Another best thing about HostingSource.com is uptime. In fact no downtime.
They always helped and gave me a reassuring feeling things would work out just right.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).