Help Me/Question Need To Know Your Thoughts ...

Jostik

I plan to buy a dedicated server from asvhost.com and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net, so are my thoughts sound?

Keywebo

Pretty good ddos protected server hosting deals offered by Centohost.com and Exmasters.com providers.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

dHSdrock

I can say Hostunmetered.net is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again.
Check out their unmetered servers. Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
I can say Hostunmetered.net is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again.
Check out their unmetered servers. Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Yes! already i have bought it.

Gob_lin

I want to say that having asvhost dot com server with DDoS protection from ddos-guard dot net is a sound idea.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
can say Hostunmetered.net is impressive and folks with complaints square measure simply a minority, you cannot please everybody and every one corporations have some issues currently and once more.

RockFord

It seems to me that exmasters.com is the right place where you can order dedicated servers at good rates.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
It seems to me that exmasters.com is the right place where you can order dedicated servers at good rates.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.
I think exmasters is so reliable site.

Gensol

Give my vote for kvchosting.net servers - they are stable, powerful and fast.
The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received.