Help Me/Question Need vps with openvz virtualization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Yellow Belt
hi,
I need OpenVZ VPS hosting solution and reliable hosting provider.
space - 10GB, bandwidth - 100GB, RAM - 256MB!
Full control

any advices are welcome..

FE-Michael

White Belt
Hi,

Alot of VPS Host use OpenVZ or Xen for the Virtualizations. And most of the host will use SoulsVM or HyperVM both are great. Do a search for VPS hosting and pick some host that fit your needs and send some pre-sale emails...

Best of luck.

Frodo

White Belt
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company.

VPSblast

White Belt
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

A

ali ashraf

You visit deluxservers.com they provide fast and cheap linux VPS

Benassy80

White Belt
Speaking about VPS servers, I should say that Fastnext offers new reliable SSD VPS servers.Moreover, as far as I know they provide free CDN service which is a great solution for those sites which has a lot static contents.Their servers are located in reliable Germany and US datacenters.

sharfi

White Belt
Well, I've ordered SSD VPS from Fastnext a couple of months ago and really happy with their services. Support team is nice and fast in response, server is stable along with reliable price, so obviously I'll stay with them for a long time.

hostlatte

White Belt
Hello,

Please have a look on hostlatte.com. They are currently offering 25% recurring off on all their VPS/Dedicated servers. The coupon code you can use "OFF25".

Thank you.

cabletweet

Yellow Belt
This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.

jumper

Yellow Belt
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.