Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Need Your Advice ...

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Gob_lin, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Help me please to make a right choice comparing VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, so what would you do being in my place?

2. Pamela123

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have no experience with any of the two. Have you ever used service from any of the two? or have you ever heard about their service?
    I will recommend you to take notice of other sites. My experience with mylighthost.com is much good. I'm very much satisfied with them. I also have a VPS deal with them and it is needless to say about their quality. Have a deal with them. I just recommended from my real experience.

All the best:)

3. John - Smith

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Sorry but we don't use VPS so can't suggest you. but you can compare both on the google and I am sure you will get what you are looking for.

-----------------------
    free check stubs

4. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Want to say that both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net - are worth trying as they have a high and stainless reputation.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and fast multihomed network.