needs registry error cleaning software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anni

can anybody tell me the best registry cleaner software which cannot effect the function of our system?

S

shivatech

this is the best software of registry error cleaning software

www .registry-error-cleaner.com
Registry error cleaner provides you with best registry cleaner software ever. It scans your system registry for any errors and removes them without having any effect on the functionality of your system. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows Registry, your system will run faster and error free. It will allow you to eliminate annoying error messages, improve system performance and remove unused application remains.
You can get this registry cleaner software at www .registry-error-cleaner.com

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Some of these companies annoy me. They advertise "get a month's free trial" then you download it, scan, and find only some of the problems will be fixed.

They say to remove all problems you need to register (which means paying around $29.95).

Now, clearly I don't have a problem with someone charging for their service, particularly if it's good. But, to claim that they give a free trial, then to only do part of the job, is something I think is dishonest.

The one above, for example, caught loads of problems, but would only remove a relatively small number of issues (unless/until I registered and paid).

That I don't like. :mad:

vicdigi

White Belt
Some of these companies annoy me. They advertise "get a month's free trial" then you download it, scan, and find only some of the problems will be fixed.

They say to remove all problems you need to register (which means paying around $29.95).

Now, clearly I don't have a problem with someone charging for their service, particularly if it's good. But, to claim that they give a free trial, then to only do part of the job, is something I think is dishonest.

The one above, for example, caught loads of problems, but would only remove a relatively small number of issues (unless/until I registered and paid).

That I don't like. :mad:

I totally sympathise with you. They get us everytime.

Would you say that is a good web selling technique that works?

Also, did you finally make the purchase and if yes, would you recommend?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Would you say that is a good web selling technique that works?

Also, did you finally make the purchase and if yes, would you recommend?
I think it works, yes. I'm sure some people will pay out for the product if they feel they have a need of it.

I'd rather though that the company says from the outset that only so many fixes will be made under the trial version. I just think it's more honest.

As for whether I made the purchase, no. I cleaned up what they would do for free, and left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.