Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Never Buy A Web Hosting That Says Its Unlimited!

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Manish Mishra, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I have used many web hosting companies. Most of the web hosting companies you will find, they claim to provide everything unlimited.
    Unlimited domains
    unlimited bandwidth
    unlimited FTP's
    unlimited SQL

Is it possible on this earth?
    The answer is, Big "NO". They never provide unlimited but yes with terms and conditions.
    I bought bluehost that claim to be an unlimited web hosting provider. After hosting 60-70 sites, i received an e-mail saying, i am crossing the quota provided to me of 1000 SQL files on server.
    After conversation, i knew t never was unlimited but still they don't ashamed claiming the, "Unlimited things". It sucks when you host to unlimited hosting companies with 1000 SQL files limit.

2. Dennt

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    They know some rules of the marketing. People love everything that is for free or is unlimited. No matter the fact that it cannot be real, everyone wants to try. Thank you for sharing experience.

3. LusoVPS

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support
    2) Value for Price
    3) Uptime. Reliability
    Technical support is very important. Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.