Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question New affiliate programe: would you participate?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by Smailex, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smailex

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

I need your advice.

We are developing an Expedia-like Shipping service (named Smailex).
    In short, it collects quotes of many couriers and helps a user to find the best one that fits his needs and saves money.
    As you understand, our target audience is any individual who sends a parcel at least once a year.
    A little bit more info here: smilax.com
    The service will be released in October the 2012th.

Now, we are thinking about creating some affiliate program for web-masters. We are ready to pay some fixed price for each client that buys shipping on Smailex.
    Our own monetization is based on a commission that we have from couriers (Fedex, UPS, others). So, we can afford to pay about 2$ for each sale generated by a webmaster.

The question is: whether it's an interesting deal for web-masters or not. And Why.

2. jake

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I think you scheme sound interesting and webmaster with site in your niche will be quite happy to resell your services. Personally, I find it interesting. To make it even more attractive to sign up, make sure you signup process is really easy. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.