Help Me/Question New Business Idea

Justin evans

I want to start a small business. can anyone help me by providing new idea. the total amount is $ 30000.
I think about restaurant.
Well, I must say a restaurant is a good idea too, but here I can suggest you some more ideas to think about it they are also according to the trends of the market. Like now a days you can also think Cab Startup that can provide the best services to the customers.
Skilled trade includes many different avenues such as plumbing services, carpentry services, electrician services. You’ll be needing on demand dispatch applications to capture more customer.
The main attraction behind food trucks is trying all the new ways food can be made and eaten.

Last edited:

sophia jan

According to Census data, more than 40 percent of all small businesses started up for under $5,000. Sixty-four percent of entrepreneurs in a recent Intuit survey started with less than $10,000. Obviously, the more cash you have to fund your startup, the easier your life will be during the often hectic first month

Lisa Green

If you want to start a business. And you are thinking about restaurant,its a good idea to start a bu your business. For that you have to choose well team that will follow your orders after that you need supply of raw materials at possible low cost. Start your business and all the best.

William_l

Yes, restaurant will be a good idea. You can also think some other ideas like online business of clothes called E-Commerce. It is also very much in the trend.

Lisa Green

If you want to start a new business than you must know some things like
  1. Manage your business website.
  2. Find out keywords for developing websites.
  3. Establish your websites to reach more customers.

Non woven carry bags business very profitable , because I started our own non woven bag making unit. Plastics are banned in all fields. All are using non-woven carry bags instead of plastic bags. In Textiles, Big shops, Malls, Pharmacy,Markets most of the people using these non woven bags. These are called Eco-friendly bag. Non woven materials supplied from China, for non-woven bags have a very good market, demand in all the business and educational field. In a small budget we can start non woven carry bags unit. No need to invest big investment. I started the business through online. Avoid using these plastic bags use only non woven carry bags. My suggestion is please start non woven carry bags business and achieve your goal.
Code:
<a href="www.dissertationpanda.com">dissertation writing service</a>

John G. Anai

If you want to start any business. Here are some tips that helps you:

Do the Market Research
Write the business plan
Plan your Finances
Set up your Business structure and location
Promote your business

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
According to Census data, more than 40 percent of all small businesses started up for under $5,000. Sixty-four percent of entrepreneurs in a recent Intuit survey started with less than $10,000. Obviously, the more cash you have to fund your startup, the easier your life will be during the often hectic first month

Gita Adela

My business has been standing for a long time without profit and understanding what to do ... Until I implemented a small automation of my business, namely this software. After automation and really high-quality management, we started working with a new force and achieved significant results.

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
I totally read your post It was amazing and very informative. Thanks a lot for your helpful post.

Monica Chortle

Blue Belt
Non woven carry bags business very profitable , because I started our own non woven bag making unit. Plastics are banned in all fields. All are using non-woven carry bags instead of plastic bags. In Textiles, Big shops, Malls, Pharmacy,Markets most of the people using these non woven bags. These are called Eco-friendly bag. Non woven materials supplied from China, for non-woven bags have a very good market, demand in all the business and educational field. In a small budget we can start non woven carry bags unit. No need to invest big investment. I started the business through online. Avoid using these plastic bags use only non woven carry bags. My suggestion is please start non woven carry bags business and achieve your goal.
Code:
<a href="www.dissertationpanda.com">dissertation writing service</a>
I think that is absolutely right thing.

RuskinF

White Belt
A restaurant is a great idea.
An even better idea is making a kitchen and creating a better home delivery service.
So that people could enjoy your food at their home.
It is a better way in the post-pandemic world.