new Google Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
What do you think about the new face of Google Analytics ?

I really like the fact that I can see the increase/decrease of traffic directly from the frontpage of the tool. I can order it asc or desc by the number of visits, the bounce rate, etc.

It is very easy to use in this format. The one thing I am not used to is that the font is now very big!

What are your thoughs regarding the new Google Analytics face ?

Luq

Yellow Belt
The new Google Analytics now very easy both experts and non-experts to quickly and easily find things. And most important for search Marketers.

O

OldWelshGuy

Why what? Why do I prefer clicky? Because it is cleaner and is real time.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
OWG, clicky ? Never heard of it

DO you have a problem with analytics ? I hear a lot of rummours regarding Google Analytics and how the big boys from Google use your informations. You aware of something similar ?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
I use the Google Analytics, with no real preference for the old, or the new style (well, I suppose I slightly prefer the old one).

Anyhow, the package is great; what keywords visitors use, landing and leaving pages, and particularly the site overlay. I check the overlay out occasionally, and if I see that something just doesn't get the hits, I either make it more appealing, or more often I remove it and insert something else.

odls

Yellow Belt
I never knew about heatmap generators. I've done some Googling, but it looks like there's a lot of information about them, but not much on actually setting one up.

I'd prefer just to keep it all under one roof as it were and use Google Analytics, unless a heatmap really does add a lot more detail than the site overlay.

kedaimart

Yellow Belt
the new face of google analytic is very user friendly, it is very easy to monytor our sites once it opened so that we can figure out what happend to our site... good

Status
Not open for further replies.