New ways to monetize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alicemartin

Hello !

I'm looking into making some money out of the traffic of my websites
Anyone out there know of a good programme?
It shan't be intrusive and earn as much as possible ;)

Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :D

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues' experiences always better ;)

Cheers,
alice

A

alicemartin

No replies :-(
Everyone on vacation ?

well, I haven't , looks like my search has proven efficient

I think I found something. I have registered and waiting for approval.

The name of the web and company is adoptim
It's a network that offers different formats for monetizing like the "classic" intext ads, banners in videos and other search formats.

One thing that might interest many webmasters is the search page you can include in parked domain pages.
You don't even need content and you can earn some money.
I know I have a few of those... lack of time to write contents....

Once I'm approved, testing will begin and I will keep you informed -- it's nice to know there are alternatives...

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried Google Adsense or Yahoo Network?

Hello !

Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :D

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues' experiences always better ;)

Cheers,
alice

O

orbitscripts

Hello !

Cheers,
alice
You should use some ad serving software. Have you heard about SmartPPC EVO? With it you can monetize your ad spaces attracting direct advertisers. Moreover, JavaScript feeds and XML feeds can be integrated in it. Check demo of the system of get a free trial version to make sure that's what you require.

Tommi Amin

White Belt
The Google Adsense terms and conditions to join. I am looking to monetize my website without getting into trouble with them. I am finding it extremely difficult to do anything else to monetize my blog other than Google Adsense without violating their terms and conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.