sunshine

Yellow Belt
We are living in era of advanced technology and everything is changing due to advancement in technology and trends. It is admitted fact that the readers' or users' experience of visiting the website has totally changed, like website designers' perspective for designing a website has changed and improved a lot. Every web designer has trying to design search engine friendly, mobile friendly as well as responsive websites. To me its so wonderful to work on WordPress and Joomla and these are the best options in this regard. To make your website more eye-catching and approachable you can give a try to elements like responsive layouts, photography & typography, social media icons and infinite scrolling etc.

Dono Nguyen

White Belt
Of course. I really like using WooCommerce (a plugin of Wordpress). It is easy to control and look beautiful. I choose WP because of it is cheap and simple to start the business.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
It is amazing how far web design has come along. The key now days is to get your visitors to interact and be responsive on your website. This is so you can begin to build your brand via individuals sharing your content through social media. It is especially important to have social media sharing icons on your website nowadays for this very reason.

Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt
Web Design Industry is progressing day by day and new trends are coming to it. It's becoming more competitive today than it was few years back.