Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Newbie But Made Something Work!

Discussion in 'Business Success Stories' started by Bretthuda33, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Bretthuda33

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have only been reading around the money making forums for a year or so. I've had a lot of ideas but I just haven't had the skills to go through acting on them correctly. This is a small success and maybe just as hassle for other people but I've been able to make around 5-10 dollars a day doing microtasks for at MAXIMUM 2 hours a day. This works better if you are able to check consistently for new jobs and in other circumstances. It just excited me because I was able to actually save up the money and use it on things I've always wanted. The site I use the most is microworkers but I also spend some time on clickworker. The app reviews pay decent and are quick and easy if you have iTunes and if you have some decent social media sites you can make a quick buck doing likes and shares. I've been on microworkers for about 5 months now and made around 1200 dollars which is in the top 100 people in the USA.

2. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Good to hear that you were able to earn something from doing online tasks. There are great online sites which offer different types of jobs for people who are either looking for a part time job or a stay at home individual. It just depends on the interest of the person and the skills, of course. Again, congratulations on making something work!

3. Bretthuda33

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words! I agree that people need to look at what interests them at first and go from there. For some people, doing microtasks might just give them a headache but I have found it very therapeutic and knowing that I will make a little cash out of it is a bonus. There are myriads of way you can find to make money online. People are always wanting something done that you can contribute to.

4. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I have tried such sites before but never really made any money from them. It made me wonder now, maybe I just got them wrong that time. I am trying out surveys right now and so far, so good. I might get into these micro worker sites as well. I tried doing some transcription jobs before but I find them time-consuming and not so lucrative at all. But if you're earning 5-10 dollars for only two hours, wow! I make that amount for at least 8 hours of work.:/

5. Pharma20

Pharma20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    When you face constant pain or a movable pain which remains for little time and then just disappear in your kidney areas then it is known as Kidney pain. And if you want to free from this problem then go for the treatment of kidney stone which is very easy with the help of Stone Crusher. You have to take this product for 4 days empty stomach with Patharchatta plant and it will remove kidney stone up to 20 mm.
    For More Visit
    ……………………………………………………………………..
    ipharmascience.com