NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Anyone in here a fan of the NFL? If so, what do you think about the draft.

Personally I think Eli deserved to go first and he might be just as good if not better than his brother Peyton. I was also suprised at the former carolina player Daunte Robinson going 10th overall, quite a suprise to me and I wish him well. Got to watch him for a while at Williams Brice.

CapitalCreation

White Belt
I'm a huge fan of the NFL, especially my Minnesota Vikings!  ;D My other favorite team is the Denver Broncos. I think they both will do well this year.  As for the draft, I think the teams picked up the right players they needed to do well. I odn't know about the Jaguars picking up a receiver when I think they need a good defensive player really bad.

Other than that, Awesoem forum CrazyTech!

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Vikings are a good team. I'm sure with the picks they got (good ones IMHO) that they'll have something to build upon. As for the Broncos, they need someone in the backfield. They went from having a stable of good RBs to dropping almost all of them.  ;)

CapitalCreation

White Belt
I still can't believe they gave up Clinton Portis, that was insane. Hopefully Eli manning will do well, you never know if he'll be a bust in the NFL. Stuff liek tyat happens ALL the time. *Cough* Ryan Leaf of the chargers. LOL!!  :D

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
I agree completely about the Broncos.

I think Eli Might just be better than his brother, although he's going to have to be pretty good to do that. I had the honor to watch his brother when he played at Tenn. and he was quite talented even then. I think both Rivers and Manning will be at the worst minor stars. I doubt either one will end up quite like Mr. Leaf did - at least I hope not. ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
Yeah I dont know what the Denver Broncos are thinking.  I am a huge fan, but I may lean towards the Eagles this year... my 2nd favorite team.  I guess time will tell.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.