Night photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
How many of you have tried taking photo shots in night ?

if you are using a DSRL you can take them without the blitz and they can still be very nice, artistics.

Just wondering if maybe some of you would like to read a tutorial on this matter ?

C

christopher1

hello

I have tried many pics are not that much good... but few pics was very nice...

E

edyst3

How many of you have tried taking photo shots in night ?

if you are using a DSRL you can take them without the blitz and they can still be very nice, artistics.

Just wondering if maybe some of you would like to read a tutorial on this matter ?
hi darkstar

i want to read tutorial about taking photo in night. I am learning photography now (wew my new hobby)...

check my photography site at www.photographerjourney.com

Thanks

Janna122003

Yellow Belt
most of the time when i shoot pictures at night., i always use a tripod and dont use flash...it seems to be clearer.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
if you use a flash it will lighten up the forgound in 90% which will make the picture look crapy so don't use flahs (this is the case for day photography too) only use flash when you got one that can really reach whatever you want to take a picture of

ms2134

Yellow Belt
I have tried a few times, but i can never get the lighting right. It is either two light or two dark. LOL

~ Mike

C

cruxabhi

I triedn so many time but I am not professional so It never came clear...

A

anurdh65

yeah i tried to take photo at night but the clarity is not good because i had taken the sky & moon

H

homebizseo

You have to have it on a tripod unless you want to flash. My favorite night photography is full moon over water.

Status
Not open for further replies.