Nofollow Directory Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Does NO FOLLOW directory link good or bad in terms of SEO. Some directories give free no follow links, do we get any benefit on our site if we submit to these types of directories?

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Not long ago I learnt a lesson. Yes, nofollow links help building authority regarding the anchor text, just don't pass any PageRank.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
uhm no follow i think helps in giving backlinks for the site ranking but how about

the SERP's which is I think important also...

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
uhm no follow i think helps in giving backlinks for the site ranking but how about

the SERP's which is I think important also...
but i think google does not crawl no follow links only yahoo and msn that does....

YooHee

Yellow Belt
but i think google does not crawl no follow links only yahoo and msn that does....
i think they can still crawl it.... because, some of my links are posted in a no follow forum but it is crawled and shown when i check y backlinks :D

ajcones

Yellow Belt
Does NO FOLLOW directory link good or bad in terms of SEO. Some directories give free no follow links, do we get any benefit on our site if we submit to these types of directories?
You can still get backlinks but your site can't get pr link juice from them.

D

DSAnuva

no follow links are not seo friendly links, it will not be followed by search engine bots, but still it's useful for promotion and marketing purpose.

S

seomasterguru

I have website but i am not getting traffic many month i see google advertising one company providing link building service very cheap price then i am pay company for link building you can not believe i return money after there month 3

--onlineseocomapany .com

Stella_Roberts

Yellow Belt
I personally feel that having nofollow links in directories is a waste of time. As nofollow links do not transfer any seo values to the site. And hence will not be considered as backlinks.

Also these days you can hardly expect any traffic from Web Directories. So neither you will gain traffic no backlinks from No Follow Web Directory Submission. Hence, i consider them as a waste of time.

jyotitis

White Belt
Is Google still following nofollow links?
Matt cutts recently advised that we should let the links flow as they are

airforce1

Yellow Belt
No matter nofollow or dofollow backlinks, they are both calculated as backlinks though nofollow ones might not transfer PR to your pages. :)

M

Musmat

Hi there,

I don't thing so. The no-follow links are effective but Google do not read the no-follow links as well.

Many Thanks,
themuslimmatrimonial.co.uk

Nofollow is a value that can be assigned to the rel attribute of an HTML a element to instruct some search engines that the hyperlink should not influence the ranking of the link's target in the search engine's index.

Status
Not open for further replies.