Not looking any more posts with signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieljohns

White Belt
Hi fellows. I am surprised not to see any single post with the signatures over the board yet. Does the forum have changed the signature guidelines or people now are avoiding signatures with their posts?

mrbehappy

White Belt
yeh i agree, it doesn't matter to just build backlinks from this forum, it realy helpfull to gain knowledge and get to know SEO very well.

@Deepak: We are not here to just post links but signature links are valuable for most of webmasters and If some forum promised to allow us add signature then they should not change their rules..

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
@Deepak: We are not here to just post links but signature links are valuable for most of webmasters and If some forum promised to allow us add signature then they should not change their rules..
Your signature is live and you can be sure that our rules are still the same.

davethompson

Yellow Belt
Sign out to this forum and you will be able to see signature of yours and others otherwise you can copy paste this url in other browser in which you are not logged in.

forum is not only for the backlinks, you get information on forum sites which is the main use of forum.

danieljohns

White Belt
Firstly, I want to tell you that Forum is not only for getting backlinks in the form of Signatures. Besides Signatures, Forum helps us in gaining knowledge, driving traffic and many more.
Yes, Webmaster Serve is allowing signatures and You can't see your own signatures when you are login into your account. But User can see this.
Deepak i did mean to say i am looking the signatures only. It was just a matter of information that i require. As some of the fellows said that signatures are too valuable so i am bit interested in knowing about the things that are valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.