Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Now Call Mobile Phones, Landlines Via Skype

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by sunshine, Mar 16, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    The Skype authority has updated the Web version to let you call easily mobile phones and landline phones, in adding up to other Skype users. Besides online talking you can also now watch streaming videos without leaving Skype for Web, as well as group called new people to a conversation, yet if they're not on the Skype chat service. With this new handy and useful calling feature, you'll be able to make reasonable international calls from your computer, but you'll first have to buy some Skype credits or a subscription.
    Skype has also added a useful feature of “notifications” to the Web version, so you no longer miss any Call or IM (instant message).

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am sure, i heard this news quite a long ago. they charges a few cent for a regular call (they say it regular) but i don't think this will be regular call for any reason. There will be always some queue kind of process for each words we speak and receive. I tried with Whatsapp and the sound delay is near about 3 seconds.
    I also have speak to international call to New Zealand to my client. It was a regular call that delayed for a seconds, guess.

3. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Skype is the way to call on phone, video call or other things. Now a days everything is going very easy to handle, which is make a call or video national or international.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Moreover, Skype will add new features for easier to connect with friends who don't have an Skype account. Meanwhile, in October the Windows desktop users can invite anyone to join a chat by sharing a unique link via messaging services, email, social media and now this feature is headed to the Web version as well.

5. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Wow that is the good feature for those people who have not Skype account but they can easily connect with their friends and family in all over the world.