Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Numerology

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by challengewriter, Dec 20, 2015.

1. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I have been intrigued by numerology, since I learnt about Left-Eye in TLC's interest in it and how spiritual everything about the days that led up to her death was, I don't know if I am being superstitious or Numerology actually is true, and me being curious means, I am going to learn and try to understand something.

Numerology is the study of numbers, and the occult manner in which they reflect certain aptitudes and character tendencies, as an integral part of the cosmic plan. Each letter has a numeric value that provides a related cosmic vibration. The sum of the numbers in your birth date and the sum of value derived from the letters in the name provide an interrelation of vibrations. These numbers show a great deal about character, purpose in life, what motivates, and where talents may lie. Experts in numerology use the numbers to determine the best time for major moves and activities in life. Numerology is used to decide when to invest, when to marry, when to travel, when to change jobs, or relocate. I'm not claiming that this website is going to make an expert of you so that all these questions can be answered, but we can at least get you on the way. - by Michael McClain

If you're interested like me to know more about Numerology click here to take to a page with all the information you can need, to get started.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Well, I also believe in Numerology, Astrology and i practice palmistry. I had one old religious numerology but after seeing this of yours given link i really agreed its true.
    I compared my wife, son and myself with the birthday numbers and they are almost true.

3. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    That is wonderful news, what is palmistry?

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Palmistry is to tell/predict about someone with the help of lines on his/her hands. There are lot of videos on youtube. Just write and you will see what it is...it is really will be great fun for the people who does not know about it.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Oh I know what you're talking about now, yeah I would definitely read up on that. All this stuff are very interesting and intriguing.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I thought you would ask my whatsapp number to know what your palm says by sending your palm pictures. I am really a good at palmistry and have been practicing from last 6+ years. Still, I am glad you finally got to know.

I bet, You might not know much about India. In India, Myself met some highly spiritual blessed people that can tell your name, what you ate last night, what is in your mind, even they know when you remember them. I witness and still shocked!

PM me if you really haven't met someone like this and eager to.....LOL

7. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I don't know too much about numerology. I too am a little bit curious with it, but have not read much about it. I keep seeing the same numbers reappear in my day to day activities, and it has always made me curious!

8. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Did you click on the link I provided in my post? I assure it is greatly informative if you want to find out more and you can find all the suitable sites to read from, from there. But if you want to know more I can be of assistance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Thanks! I will definitely check it out. If have any questions, I'll ask. Thanks for your help!

10. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    I am interested in Numerology and Astrology. I tried to learn Numerology using some online articles few years ago and have got some fundamental ideas. I am curious to know more about it. Many thanks for your link. I hope it is very useful and informative.

11. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    It is very useful and informative and if you think it's not you can further research or ask me and I will do it for you. I am not deep about astrology but numerology has my full attention.