obama's inauguration - what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Obama is being inagurated as the 44th US president today. I guess almost any one is better than that warmonger called Bush but apart from being the first black person to hold the highest office in USA, what else do you think is significant about him becoming US president?

Sweq

Banned
I think Obama will do his best to keep the country safe, strong and powerful. He is young enough to think quickly and deeply. He is democrat and I guess he will not interfere in other countries like Bush did that. I believe he is good person.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
well if he'S able to end the recission this will help europe and especially germany ^^so that'S what he should do but also the style of the administartion will change and I think he might be more interested in partnering up with europe, gb, france and germany tehn bush was

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I don't think he will be able to end the resession, he can do his best.

I like the bit about him partnering with Europe and the rest of the world unlike Bush.

well if he'S able to end the recission this will help europe and especially germany ^^so that'S what he should do but also the style of the administartion will change and I think he might be more interested in partnering up with europe, gb, france and germany tehn bush was

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
No magic wand unfortunately. I suspect in a few years the public will be doing what they do in most countries when they see not that much changes for the better - look for someone else.

R

rabble

From watching the inauguration ceremony today, from seeing two million people in the street, from seeing the enthusiasm, the tears in eyes and etc; I would say Obama's strength lies in the American people being behind him.

Obama will not be Bush.

mackey

Yellow Belt
Obama supporters have high expectation to him and they are believe in Him. I'll just wish that he won't break his promises and give America the real change.

Status
Not open for further replies.