Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Offline Marketing Is Also Required

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by amultani, Jan 6, 2016.

1. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Whether you are running a business related to affiliate marketing, or willing to sell the products, it's important to advertise your business using offline techniques as well as online marketing. Please share your ideas regarding this.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I would certainly agree that offline marketing is still very effective up to date. Not only that I promote my products online, but through offline as well. I have a small team of web developers and designers before in our local area, and we decide to promote our expertise locally and online. Good thing that if we don't have much sales online, at least there are clients offline who are willing to deal with us. We should not put all of our eggs in one basket. We should always be open minded when it comes to multiple ways to advertise and market our services for good.

3. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    The ways to promote the business offline include SMS, letters by physical mail, discussions among friends and family and many more.

4. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    My friend from india does a lot of activities like physical mailing, telemarketing, personal visits etc to gain lot of leads for him. He is into IT services & has created a very strong network of prospects by using offline mode of marketing.

5. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Could you please explain the business your friends deals in? So, that we'll get some ideas.