My 2 Cents On Page Seo Checklist

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
On page optimization is just as important as off page optimization because this is taken into account into the SEO score. The following is a checklist for on page SEO:
  • Optimize your URL by making it short and including the primary keyword in it. Google says that the first 3 - 5 words in the URL will be given the highest weight.
  • Add images and video into the post to reduce the bounce rate and encourage the visitors to stay longer on your blog.
  • Include a keyword in the middle or end of the heading
  • Link to webpages within your website that are relevant to the article title
  • The targeted keyword should be integrated in the first 100 words.
  • Increase the loading speed of your blog by compressing images, use a cache plugin and CDN.
  • Help your website to rank higher by using modifiers such as guide and review in the title.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
You are right on page Search Engine Optimization should be followed first. Because our website structure and content of the website including rich keywords and internal structure like meta tag description and use of Scripting language effect more to boost the website ranking. After that we have to apply off page search engine optimization technique for putting out website in front of internet users.

webee

I prefer short sentences to give more user experience,
1, Catchy title
2. Meta tag description should contain the keywords
3. Post articles in your website, so users will be sustained more

rahulKSM

Both are says correct on-page is must so please concentrate with the speed and the coding validate is must

Nadeem Akhtar

On page optimization is just as important as off page optimization because this is taken into account into the SEO score. The following is a checklist for on page SEO:
  • Optimize your URL by making it short and including the primary keyword in it. Google says that the first 3 - 5 words in the URL will be given the highest weight.
  • Add images and video into the post to reduce the bounce rate and encourage the visitors to stay longer on your blog.
  • Include a keyword in the middle or end of the heading
  • Link to webpages within your website that are relevant to the article title
  • The targeted keyword should be integrated in the first 100 words.
  • Increase the loading speed of your blog by compressing images, use a cache plugin and CDN.
  • Help your website to rank higher by using modifiers such as guide and review in the title.

You have share useful information i would definitely follow up which you have mentioned above .

hynds

In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Page Titles
2. Meta Descriptions
3. Meta Tags
4. URL Structure
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
6. Keyword Density
7. Image SEO
8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.

Cadwel4

Thanks for sharing the information here. I was looking for some tips related to seo for my new blog, I have an ecommerce website and a seo company Los Angeles does the seo for that one. I just wanted to flex my seo muscles and I’m just getting started.