My 2 Cents Online Business Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ardenn

Talk about business ideas and opprotunities that you have has and how you want to develop them.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

Interestingly I have an idea for a jobsite, I have had this idea for about 4 years, I even registered a domain name for the project 4 years ago www.thejobsite.co.uk but I have now just come round to getting the project online.

The way the site will work is that job seekers and employers will be able to login to the site and interact. Employers can post their vacancies on the jobsite and jobseekers can respond to available vacancies, job seekers will have a covert letter and CV stored on The Jobsite database which they can fire off to employer when suitable vacancy is identified. There is also a job by email and WAP feature which can alert a job seeker when a vacancy matching his description is posted on the jobsite.

The site will be free for jobseekers and employers but I have plans to start charging employers after the first 6 months. The software that powers the site is now ready and its being tested for bugs etc, I hope to get the site online in September/October 2004.

Temi

A

Ardenn

Temi, Im glad your halfway around the world.  We would be competitors if you were not.  According to the US Department of Labor, online job posting services are the fasted growing sector of commerce for the US marketplace.  Its a good business to get into right now.

O

ovi

Some others business ideas? It's impossible that noone has another business ideas...Eventualy to start a contest for the best business ideas.

Ovi

G

Guppy

Well the bussiness i am working on right now i don't think you can call one.  I will be opening a blog/personal website site.  It would make  money off of adds and l33t accounts.  I have been working it out for a year or two, but never was able to get it done due to lack of money.  But since i won a contest for $500 i can now get it done.

I can't tell you the domain yet, lol cause i havn't been able to get it yet.  So as soon as i get it i will share it with you.

O

ovi

Temi,

Chose your prize. :)
Or maybe you want to give me an Open Source Ideea?
;D

Ovi

Status
Not open for further replies.