Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Positive Online Exam Software To Create Online Exam Software - Conduct Exam

Discussion in 'Review Software Products' started by conductexam, Aug 13, 2018.

1. conductexam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Conduct exam is a Robust and scalable online examination software which helps education institutions, corporates, PSUs and survey organizers to conduct online examinations in the easiest way. This testing platform provides in-depth analysis reports which helps the test takers to analyze their performance graphically and in tabular forms. It is low cost, more reliable and can be integrated with your existing system. Also, Conduct Exam helped many organizations to increase their efficiency to conduct exams by 90%, it also helps to generate revenues by providing test series for online selling.

Conduct Exam is an Online Examination System to create tests, assign assessments, define instructions, anti-cheat settings,and depth reports.

2. Wilfredo_Reyes

Wilfredo_Reyes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi, I have new organization who providing online education to the students. How i can promote to it on higher levels can o suggest me something new?