Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Selling Gig Only $20 For 30 Related Forum Post With Links!

Discussion in 'SEO Service Providers' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hi ,
    I can search relevant forums sites through different ways and I submit unique content with links.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Hi Mate,
    I don't understand with your title. What precisely you want to do with the post. I am sure if you meant by having some earning within the thread you post, I suggest you should look into WMS writing content. December 2015 contest has just over and winners are announced.

Admin is encouraging for another winning content for January 2016. You should participate in the contest, write your own ideas and win some good easy bucks.

3. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Dont know about your post title, but it doesnt makes relevance here!

Selling your gig in sell trade with no explanation of your offer will not attract any buyer for you.

Better come up with a detailed explanation of what you are offering.

4. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    I am not getting you right either. If you are looking for a gig, make a detailed post of what you are offering. A one sentence description will do you no much good. Clients need to know exactly what you can do to hire you, you can make it known in a more clear and precise manner by elaborating on that post.

5. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I assume, OP meant to say that he is offering posting on 30 forums that are relevant to the niche he is supposed to post for just $20. Forum links play a good role in managing traffic and gives a good link juice to the site.
    There are lots of forums out there and finding the relevant forum could be a little tough task but google can help in this matter.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    3 weeks has passed, still OP didn't clarify his thread's main subject or purpose what he wants to say even many replies has been posted from different honorable members.
    With due excuse to @Asifur Rahman Rakib, seems to be not serious and not sincere to forum discussion even got all alerts on every activity for this thread.

7. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I wanted to say that I will provide 20 forums post with links from your niche related forum sites.My charge for per link $1 . So it is very clear that it link building work. Thanks

8. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Not many of those links will stick. If you join a forum just to drop a link in a post, you will get banned at the majority of sites. Or at the very least the link will be removed.

9. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Do you mean you post your ref- links in forums sites you reach through your search? But they remove links and ban you instantly if that's what you meant, I hope I am wrong here and you intend to say something else.

10. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I can provide life links.
    What is my work plan ?
    Firstly I search relevant through many ways and collect those.Secondly I create an account and after few days post some content without link.Then I post without links.I hope that all understand.
    Thanks

11. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I am trying my best to understand your strategy but I admit I failed. I request you to please elaborate so all of us take the advantage of such a smart plan. I am waiting eagerly to listen more into the topic please.

12. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    You do all this for $1/link? That is a lot of work to only make a dollar.

13. gamblingmaster

gamblingmaster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You have to generate back links from Article submissions, guest postings and social bookmarking. Very least forum site are allowing to drop links.